[Pw_forum] error in making cp

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Sat Dec 11 08:04:35 CET 2004

Dear All,

Compilation of  "cp" from version 2.1.1 fails with message:
PARAMETER(MPI_DOUBLE_PRECISION=1275070505)
Error 85 at (297:/usr/local/include/mpif.h): This entity has already been given attribute PARAMETER
The value of this parameter in /usr/local/include/mpif.h is different from the message and is: 1275070495.
It seems some routine tries to change the value of this parameter which is not allowed.
I would be grateful if somebody comments this issue and help fixing the problem.
PS: I am using the combination ifc7.1+mkl6.1

With best regards,
Mahmoud Payami