[Pw_forum] Problem

Chao Cao cao at qtp.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 9 17:35:59 CET 2004

Hi,
Thanks for reply. But does this part of the manual actually apply
here? Coz the program actually didn't crash, it was running but doing wierd
stuff without any output. I tried to make it write to the screen, however,
it turns out to be exactly the same situation. The output stopped after
certain steps, and the program was still executing.

Best wishes,

Chao Cao