[Pw_forum] rotational ASR in nanotube

WU Gang wugaxp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:36:25 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Baroni,

Many thanks for your reply. With your kindly help, I have gotten the
criterion of rotational ASR and a formula which can check whether my
force constant matrix obeys this criterion. But how can I fix the
original force constant matrix to make it obey the rotational ASR? Do
I need to add a Lagrange constraint? But I have no idea how to add
this. Would you please give me some advice? Thank you very much!

Gang Wu