[Pw_forum] problem with phonon calculation

gabriele balducci balducci at dschgrazlin2.univ.trieste.it
Tue Apr 27 18:20:08 CEST 2004

> ** Address Error **
>
> End of diagnostics

I seem to remember that the same error occurred when I linked
against libmkl_p4.a on a pentium III box, which requires libmkl_p3.a
instead.

If you are on a PC/Linux and build with ifc, then the above has good
chance to be the reason for the message.

`cat /proc/cpuinfo', see what "model name:" says and check whether you
are linking against the proper libmkl_p?.a library.

Hope this helps
Gabriele Balducci - Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche - Via L. Giorgieri 1
I-34127 TRIESTE - tel: I-040-5583957 - fax: I-040-5583903
e-mail: balducci at univ.trieste.it