[Pw_forum] Cray compilation problems report.

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Sat Sep 20 20:47:04 CEST 2003

On Friday 19 September 2003 19:54, FELIPE VALENCIA wrote:

> I have been trying to compile the latest version of pwscf on a cray
> machine, and have found some minor (apparentely) problems.

thank you for reporting problems in an understandable way, and
solutions for them. Most of the problems you mention have been
meanwhile fixed and the remaining will be soon.
An additional one: in Modules/stick_bas.f90, you need to change
       INTEGER, INTENT(OUT) :: ...
       INTEGER, INTENT(INOUT) :: ...
in lines 423-425.

Paolo