[Pw_forum] Error during phonon calculation

Hong, SamPyo likedew at phys.ksu.edu
Mon Sep 15 22:09:05 CEST 2003

Thank you for your questions !

The executable ph.x used has been used successfully for other
calculations.
Theses error occurred in parallel execution but I don't know if they are
related to just one node or all machines. When I repeat the problematic
calculation under exact same condition, the error above happens in
different stages of the calculation compared to the previous one, for
examples, different representation, different mode, and different
iteration number.

Sampyo