[Pw_forum] a problem about the output of example2

CLAUDIA BUNGARO bungaro at physics.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:20:00 CEST 2003

Dear Felipe

there are a number of references in the literature  about ab initio
calculations of electronic + phonon contributions to the static dielectric
constant that you may find helpfull.

For example:
 Cockayne E and Burton BP PHYS REV B {\bf 62}, 3735 (2000)
 X. Zhao and D. Vanderbilt PRB {\bf 65}, 75105 (2002)

As a book I like for example:
 Peter Y. Yu and Manuel Cardona "Fundamentals of Semiconductors", Springer

Claudia

Dr. Claudia Bungaro
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, Rutgers University
136 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway,  NJ 08854-8019

tel: +1 732 445 4197          fax: +1 732 445 4343
email: bungaro at physics.rutgers.edu