[Pw_forum] NAG compiler and PWscf 1.2.0

Goranka Bilalbegovic goranka.bilalbegovic at zg.hinet.hr
Sun Mar 16 21:56:19 CET 2003

> this is either a problem of your libraries or of your way of linking,
> not of the code
>
> Paolo

 Thanks for your answer. I will check the libraries and the way of linking
(at the same time I did instalation and linking of the same libraries on SGI
ORIGIN, sgi f90 compiler, and there everything works). I know that this is
not the problem of the code. I never before used the NAG compiler and
decided to do this now because this is my only chance to run PWscf on the
Linux cluster. Nobody around me is using the NAG compiler (it came as an
addition to NAG numerical library). Therefore, I am looking for people
having some experience with NAG F95. The main problem are underscores, but I
would like also to check compiler options, although compilation now works.

Best regards,
Goranka