[Pw_forum] LO-TO split with the ultrasoft pseudopotential

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Mar 13 22:51:11 CET 2003

Hi

> How can I transform the Troullier-Martin pseudopotentials
> on http://www.abinit.org/ABINIT/Psps/LDA_TM/lda.html
> to pwscf format?

there are converters from various formats and templates
to add more in upftools/, but not for that format. Any
volunteers? it is not that difficult.

There is ongoing work to establish a standard pseudopotential
format, but it will take some time before everybody agrees, and
even more to implement it.

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19