[Pw_forum] MKL question

Matteo Cococcioni matteoc at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 29 16:54:21 CEST 2003

Dear Sergey

I've been using (and other people in my group di as well) successfully the
mkl with ifc compiler and I can attach to
this message an example of makefile (make.sys file). I've used it for ifc
6 and mkl 5.1 but you can easily generalize for ifc 7 and mkl 6 (which, I
guess, is what you want).
I hope this will help you. Regards,

Matteo