[Pw_forum] Error running on ORIGIN2000

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 17:44:10 CET 2003

Dear all,

I have troubles running the code on ORIGIN2000
supercomputer. The code was compiled without any
error, but I have got an error message

    from readin : error #      4003
    reading title or crystal

when I tried to run my job submitting it to a queue.

Nevertheless when I tried to run
mpirun -np 4 $HOME/main/pw.x <PWSCF.in >PWSCF.out
 directly from command line everything was OK.

It is clear that there was an error reading an input
file and I guess that something is wrong with
"cat  > PWSCF.in <<EOF" and shell environment (in a
script I used it is "ksh").

Unfortunately, I have no experience working on
ORIGIN2000 and would be happy receiving your hints to
fix this error.
Regards,
Eyvaz.