[Pw_forum] error: nc already filled

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 17:59:12 CET 2003

Dear Jorge,

You don't need another program to generate q-points.
Just put "nr1 nr2 nr2" mesh in scf.in file, and then
start pw.x program. You can kill the job when q-points
are generated. Usually it takes a couple of minuites.
Then you shoud edit your output file in order to
get q-points in the form acceptable for nscf and q2r
calculations.

Regards,
Eyvaz.

 --- Jorge Mario Osorio Guillén