[Pw_forum] PWscf-1.3 on Compaq ALPHA clusters under Linux

Zhenyu Li zyli at sina.com
Sun Dec 7 13:57:15 CET 2003

Dear Eyvaz

	It's not a cluster at our university, I just get
a remote access to use this HP-SC45 system. And it is
not even a Linux cluster, it's configurated to use prun
to run MPI parallel job. I have successfully used a batch
file, which contains a number of prun commands inside,
to run several parallel jobs.

	It may be helpful to post your batch file in the
list.

best wishes
zhenyu

======= 2003-12-07 20:36:01 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐдµÀ£º=======