[Pw_forum] pw.1.3.0 and ifc 7.1

Goranka Bilalbegovic goranka.bilalbegovic at zg.hinet.hr
Tue Dec 2 09:49:26 CET 2003

Hello.

I compiled pw.1.3.0 using the latest version of ifc compiler on the Linux Mandrake 8, AMD processor. However, I am not able to compile it using the same compiler version on the Red Hat 7.2, Intel processor (mkl is not used). In this case make pw stops after the ld warning message (as previously reported in this forum by Victor Trubitsin, on Intel + mkl).

I did not see any differences in the make.log files, ld is configured in the same way on both systems... There is a   possibility is that some differences in the processors, operating systems, and the system libraries they use prevent compilation of pw.1.3.0 on some Linux PC's.

I would like to know (at least) on which systems pw.1.3.0 + ifc 7.1 works, and on which it does not ? Up to now a very small statistics shows  that it works on the AMD (one example) and it does not work on the Intel processor (two examples).

Best regards,
Goranka