[Pw_forum] EPC

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 22:29:42 CEST 2003

Dear Ma,

Thank you for your comments. Probably, my problem is
connected to the old code (concerning output files) I
am still using. I have commented the line reading
w2(nu), because I used output file dyn.qpoint to get
frequences which are given in THz.
But according to your message w2(nu) is in Ry**2.
Is there new output file for them (i.e. which file
contains w2(nu) in Ry**2 units)?

I tried some "degaussq" and good agreement with
\lambda averaged over the BZ was found for
degaussq=0.01, and for others they are quite
different. Sure, this looks a tricky and I am also not
sure about degaussq choice.

Besides, I am displeased very much getting featureless
alpha2F(w).

Regards,
Eyvaz.