[Pw_forum] linking FFTW

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 19:26:36 CEST 2003

Dear Ilyes,

It seems you compiled your FFTW library without
--enable-shared flags during configuration.
So, you should clean your FFTW directory (make clean)
and then type ./configure --enable-shared (default is
no dynamical libraries).
Another way (probably more easy) is edit make.sys file
and put /your/path/to_fftw/libfftw.a instead -lfftw.

Regards,
Eyvaz Isaev
Theoretical Physics Department
NMoscow Steel and Aloys Institute