[Pw_forum] How to use BLAS in MKL5.2?

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:02:24 CEST 2003

Dear Mahmoud,

Presumably, the MKL has its own BLAS library (so, just
add -lblas flag into your LFLAGS (linking flags).

If you like to have your own BLAS library, it is very
easy to do it. If you are using the IFC compiler, just
type "ifc -c -w -O3 *.f" in the directory where there
are BLAS sources. Then recompile xerbla.f using "ifc
-c -w xerbla.f". As the last step  type "ar rv
libblas.a *.o" and it is ready to use.

Regards,
Eyvaz.