[Pw_forum] Electron-phonon coupling

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 17:35:42 CEST 2003

Dear Gosia and Paolo,

Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry for the
delayed reply. Unfortunately, there are a lot of
useless  things I have to do.

I would like to clarify what I am doing. According to
7-th example,  the code is able to calculate
\lambda_{nk} (in the example k-point is X).
I am calculating it for a number of k-points in the
1/48 part of the BZ for FCC lattice. The origin of the
k-points I am using is slightly shifted (so, it is
not k=(000)).  I supposed that later \lambda_{nk}
could be  integrated using the tetrahedron method.

So, my question was  about correctness of this
procedure and as I understood there is no problem,
isn't it?

I am not going to calculate \lambda integrating of
functions containing double delta functions by means
of the tetrahedron method. It is well known that it is
not
easy to integrate this kind of functions using
tetrahedra.

Finally, I will be happy, if the procedure is correct
and I can evaluate estimated \lambda.

Regards,
Eyvaz.