[Thermo_pw-forum] Restart interrupted run of phonon

BENYAHIA NEZHA BENYAHIA-NEZHA at hotmail.fr
Fri Jan 15 16:30:12 CET 2021

Dear thermo-pw users,
I have calculated the phonons of a supercell, everything was ok, it has generated 3 dyn from 4 dyn. However, the calculation stopped at the representation 66 of the dyn4 without any error.  I restarted the interrupted run (the recover= .true. was already set in the input of ph.x), it begin the calculation from representation 66, the convergence has been achieved, however athe representation 67 it generate the message saying that the convergence is not achieved. i dont want to restart the calculation from scratch, i want only to do the calculation only for dyn4. is there any command to add to do that. please help me.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Sincerely yours