[Thermo_pw-forum] Error in calculation

Cristiano Malica cmalica at sissa.it
Wed Aug 18 10:28:46 CEST 2021

Hi! Make sure that all the phonon frequencies are positive
for all the geometries of the grid. If not, try to reduce
the grid (with the variables ngeo and step_ngeo) in the 'mur_lc_t' calculation.
Check also that the temperature dependent lattice
constant is contained in the grid of geometries chosen
(if not, you should modify the grid or change the range of temperatures).

Cristiano