[Thermo_pw-forum] Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'yambo.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

Oleksandr Vasiliev vasalexandr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:10:17 CET 2015

Hello, All

I'm trying to compile thermo_pw and getting an error:

do_phonon.f90:39.40:

  USE YAMBO,           ONLY : elph_yambo
                                        1
Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'yambo.mod' for reading at (1): No such
file or directory
make[3]: *** [do_phonon.o] Error 1

I've tried to compile yambo separately (3.4. and, after make clean_all
4.0.2) and add bin directory to my $PATH, but the result is always the
same. Could somebody help me with this issue?