[QE-developers] Bug on ver 7.3.1 around the routine ylmr2

Tomoya Naito tnaito at ribf.riken.jp
Sun Apr 14 21:50:05 CEST 2024

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I will edit the code and run it again.

Actually, I could not find such a large L in the pseudopotential file.
Although I am also interested in the origin, I am not sure.

Best regards,
Tomoya

Tomoya Naito (内藤 智也)

tomoya.naito at riken.jp
tnaito at ribf.riken.jp

https://ribf.riken.jp/~tnaito/
https://ithems.riken.jp/ja/members/tomoya-naito

Interdisciplinary Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences Program (iTHEMS), RIKEN, JAPAN
Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN