[QE-developers] R: Broken forces in electric enthalpy from v7.0

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Nov 25 15:02:42 CET 2022

Dear Lorenzo
thanks for reporting it.

there's probably a typo at line 578 of forces_bp_efield.f90

try to correct the line as

CALL mp_max(max_aux, intra_bgrp_comm)

and see if it works.

If it works,  remove the line above can be removed.

If you wish you can also do the merge request with the fix, otterwise let us know

Pietro

it should be

stone at uni-bremen.de>