[QE-developers] Confusing "[SPAM]" mark in the Quantum ESPRESSO users forum

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:01:01 CET 2022

Unfortunately what you are asking is not possible. Legitimate e-mails are
often labeled as "spam", because something in the way the sending mailer is
configured looks suspicious, or because the same machine has been used to
send spam in the past, or for many other reasons. Once e-mail are archived,
changing the archives is a mess. Spam is a problem and current anti-spam
solutions are often a problem as well.

Paolo