[QE-developers] Error in Make All

Aditi Chandrasekar aditi.chandrasekar at apu.edu.in
Tue Jul 5 12:35:56 CEST 2022

Dear Developers,

I have installed fftw latest version. I am using Centos 7 OS. I have gcc
version 8.3.0. Quantum espresso configured successfully. I am getting an
error in make all. Please see below. Something related to fftw libraries it
looks like. Please help me install QE successfully.

Regards,

Aditi Chandrasekar

ALLOCATE(f_test, mold=f)
                1
Error: Array specification required in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fft_scalar.FFTW3.f90:470.16:

       ALLOCATE(f_test,mold=f)
                1
Error: Array specification required in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fft_scalar.FFTW3.f90:320.16:

       ALLOCATE(f_test,mold=r)
                1
Error: Array specification required in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fft_scalar.FFTW3.f90:166.16:

       ALLOCATE(c_test, mold=c)
                1
Error: Array specification required in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
make[2]: *** [fft_scalar.FFTW3.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/aditi.c/qe-7.1/FFTXlib/src'
make[1]: *** [fftx] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/aditi.c/qe-7.1/FFTXlib'
make: *** [libfft] Error 1