[QE-developers] Implementation of Dynamical Quadrupoles in DFPT

weiqing.zhou at ru.nl weiqing.zhou at ru.nl
Fri Oct 15 13:15:34 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Owing to PHYSICAL REVIEW X 9, 021050 (2019), the calculation of
Dynamical Quadrupoles seem be available in DFPT. And, I notice that some
paper about polar material have used the Dynamical Quadrupoles in
calculation based on the patterns Quantum Espresso & EPW. I really want
to know if the developers have the recent plan to implement the
calculation Dynamical Quadrupoles in DFPT of Quantum Espresso. If answer
is yes, it would help a lot.

Hope hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Weiqing Zhou