[QE-developers] el_phonon error using interpolated techniques ( from lint : error # 111 cannot remap grid on k-point list )

Zegnet Muhammed zymuhamm at uark.edu
Thu May 6 22:09:14 CEST 2021

Dear All

I hope you are doing great with your family. I was trying to run electron-phonon calculation for BiTeI (ibrav=4) using interpolated techniques. However, the computation crashed when it starts to compute BiTeI.dyn2 with an error "  from lint : error #       111      cannot remap grid on k-point list  ". I have tried to look for solution in QE forum and online but none of them are helpful. I would really appreciate if you have some solution. This type of error is also found for hcp system while running band structure calculation.

I have used 12x12x8 automatic k point for dense grid, 6x6x4 automatic grid for coarse, and 6x6x4 q grip for the electron-phonon.    Thank you very much.

Sincerely, Zegnet Yimer Muhammed
Physics Graduate Assistant
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Physics Department