[QE-developers] Bugs fixed(elf.f90)

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:01:46 CET 2021

Hello Dong Yang,
all contributions are welcome. In order to examine your modification and integrate them in the code more easily, you ought to make a fork of the QE code, apply your modifications to it and then open a merge request. The process is much easier that it sound, you will find all the details here:
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/wikis/Developers/Contributing-to-Quantum-Espresso-using-Gitlab
(and you may also find some guide about gitlab in your language if you look for it on the web)
regards
--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris