[QE-developers] Eigenvalue difference between 'scf' and 'bands' calculations

Jung-Hoon Lee jhlee.david at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:52:39 CEST 2020

Hi Paolo,

Hope you are safe and well.

Thanks for your response and solutions! It seems the ordering of G-vectors is very sensitive to the lattice symmetry.

Cheers,
Jung-Hoon
--
Jung-Hoon Lee, Ph. D.

Senior Research Scientist
Computational Science Research Center
Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)

Email: jhlee84 at kist.re.kr
https://sites.google.com/site/junghoonleedavid/ <https://sites.google.com/site/junghoonleedavid/>