[QE-developers] Problem building QE 6.6a2

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:14:02 CET 2020

Dear Passant,

it seems a new version is going to be ready by the end of the month, few
days left. I leave the maintainers of QE-GPU share more details about it.

Please try 6.6a1 or 6.6a2, be ready for a more stable 6.7. If you can
please download and use NVIDIA HPC SDK 20.9 or, soon to be released, 20.11.

Regards

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ http://fspiga.github.io ~ skype: filippo.spiga