[QE-developers] SX-Aurora TSUBASA

IWATA NAOKI(岩田 直樹) n-iwata-da at nec.com
Wed May 27 15:06:35 CEST 2020

Dear developers,

My name Naoki Iwata from NEC Corporation in Japan.
We are developing and selling a newer vector-supercomputer, SX-Aurora TSUBASA.
https://www.nec.com/en/global/solutions/hpc/

We have ported and optimized QUANTAM ESPRESSO v6.3 for SX-Aurora TSUBASA.
So we would like to ask you to implement our compile options and source code changes
for the optimization for SX-Aurora TSUBASA into the original QUANTUM ESPRESSO
makefile and source code.
I looked at the users' guide, I found the description of SX-6 and SX-8. They are old system.
So we also would like to update it to SX-Aurora TSUBASA.
What should we do for that?

Best Regards,

Naoki Iwata
-----