[QE-developers] 回复: Promotion of Quantum ESPRESSO

Canyu Zhong zcanyu at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 10:11:42 CEST 2020

Hello, Caiping Liu.

It is an open source project for Quantum ESPRESSO. You are welcome to join in.

Some training courses have been conducted with English language for free and these may help you.

As to the GUI, one is Burai, developed by a Japan team but not full function based on windows and ubuntu. Another is one standalone GUI for Quantum ESPRESSO inputs based on Linux but not Windows.