[QE-developers] "Error in routine set_irr_sym_new"

Merlin Meheut merlin.meheut at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:21:15 CEST 2020

Dear Lorenzo, Paolo,

I have successfully sent PHonon code after uncomenting the line you
suggested, thank you very much for your help (it will take some time to get
the final result, though, but I am confident that it will work). And for
your answer below, as well. The garnet structure is quite unique as it is
at the same time very big and very symmetric. So I guess this type of
configurations has little chance to happen in other circumstances. I guess
I will compute this structure "the old way" and re-comment the line
afterwards, to prevent pathological cases.

Thanks again,

Merlin

--
Merlin Méheut