[QE-developers] SX-Aurora TSUBASA

IWATA NAOKI(岩田 直樹) n-iwata-da at nec.com
Wed Jul 8 04:36:25 CEST 2020

Dear Ye and Paolo,

I am very sorry for my late response.
I will answer your questions:

-        SX-Aurora TSUBASA consists of VH(Vector Host: standard x86 server)

and VE(Vector Engine).

-        You can just compile your program with the NEC original compiler on VH,

then you can generate a vectorized code running on VE.

It is much easier to program the code than the GPGPU programming.

But such accelerator programming model is also available on SX-Aurora TSUBASA.

See page 5&7 of attached file.

-        You can also use the optimized libraries such FFT, BLAS, LAPACK, etc. for VE.

Since I sent the following email, we have applied our optimization to v6.4.
So I will send the source code to you via the NEC security site.
Please look at the code and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Naoki Iwata