[QE-developers] Bug in PP/src/pw2bgw.f90

Bradford Barker bbarker6 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Jan 24 23:18:31 CET 2020

Hello Paolo,

I believe I am in error with that comment. In the specific case of hybrid-functionals, the issue is with the "VXC" and "vxc.dat" routines, not the charge-density. In the past, and it may still be the case, there were two routines to calculate the "vxc.dat" file, one using integrals in G-space, one using integrals in R-space. This doesn't have any bearing on the charge-density portion of the code.

Best,
Bradford A. Barker,
Postdoc
University of California, Merced.