[QE-developers] QE meeting 2020

Tobias Kloeffel tobias.kloeffel at fau.de
Sun Jan 5 11:27:04 CET 2020

Happy new year!

I am thinking about giving a technial talk about what worked and what
did not work at all.
However, I had no time to look at corresponding QE routines yet, so
every example will be taken from CPMD.

Kind regards,
Tobias

On 1/2/20 5:36 PM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
> Happy new year to everybody and a reminder about the next QE meeting,
> that will be held
>    Thursday Jan.16, Giambiagi room
> <https://www.ictp.it/visit-ictp/at-ictp/lecture-roomsinformatics-labs.aspx#Giambiagi>
> , Adriatico Guest House, level -1, ICTP, from 10am to 4pm or so.
> Feel free to propose presentations or arguments of discussion
>
> Paolo
>
> On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 4:47 PM Paolo Giannozzi <p.giannozzi at gmail.com
> <mailto:p.giannozzi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     After some oscillations, the date of the Quantum ESPRESSO
>     developers' meeting has settled:
>     Thursday Jan. 16, in Trieste, exact place to be confirmed later
>
>     Paolo
>
>     On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:31 PM Paolo Giannozzi
>
>         Dear developers, we are considering to organize a Quantum
>         ESPRESSO developers meeting in Trieste in the week of Jan. 13
>         to 17. Any remarks or proposals about the dates?
>
>         Paolo
>         --
>         Paolo Giannozzi, Dip. Scienze Matematiche Informatiche e Fisiche,
>         Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
>         Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222
>

>     --
>     Paolo Giannozzi, Dip. Scienze Matematiche Informatiche e Fisiche,
>     Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
>     Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

M.Sc. Tobias Klöffel
Interdisciplinary Center for Molecular Materials (ICMM)
and Computer-Chemistry-Center (CCC)
Department Chemie und Pharmazie
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Nägelsbachstr. 25
D-91052 Erlangen, Germany

Room: 2.305
Phone: +49 (0) 9131 / 85 - 20423