[QE-developers] [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT REMOVED] Fwd: ERROR in a relaxation process

Reem Abdel-Kader Ibrahim rai11 at fayoum.edu.eg
Tue Dec 22 01:26:09 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reem Abdel-Kader Ibrahim <rai11 at fayoum.edu.eg>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 3:22 PM
Subject: ERROR in a relaxation process
To: <hpc.support at cyi.ac.cy>

Dear developers,

I am working on graphene nanomesh using quantum (espresso version 6.7 )
which I installed in the home directory of my account at cyclon, and I am
trying to run a relaxation job by this batch file but it gives me this
error in the CRASH,

*task #         1     from readpp : error #         9     file
/nvme/h/eg20ra1/data_p032/test/95591 not found*

and I do not understand it, although I tried to do it on my laptop ( in
which I have a quantum espresso version 6.6) and it had worked well, so I
guess the problem will be in the batch file. I am working on a system with
72 atoms. I included the input, batch and output files. Please, can you
help me in this problem because I am in this problem from a month.

Regards,
Reem