[QE-developers] Space group does not produce correct Wyckoff positions

박민규 minkyupark at ulsan.ac.kr
Mon Aug 24 17:16:16 CEST 2020

Dear Andrea,

I see. That’s why QE produces correct number of positions for each Wyckoff position.
Thank you for your comment.

Is this written somewhere in the document?
I think someone may suffer same confusion as me.

Best,
Minkyu Park
Research Institute of Basic Sciences, University of Ulsan,
93, Daehak-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan, 44610 Republic of Korea
minkyupark at ulsan.ac.kr<mailto:minkyupark at ulsan.ac.kr>
+82-52-259-1473