[QE-developers] OpenMix

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 21:58:25 CEST 2019

Dear Laurence, it is definitely a good idea that fits perfectly into the
current efforts towards modularization. The refactoring of the charge
mixing algorithm used in QE into a library is one of the possible
activities of the MaX - Materials at the Exascale Centre of Excellence.
There will be an online meeting of the QE developers tomorrow (Monday 23)
at 3pm Trieste time (should be 8am for you): are you by any chance able to
join?

Paolo