[QE-developers] DFTI and OpenMP detection in configure

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:08:35 CEST 2019

Ok, I answer to myself: using DFTI with openmp causes mysterious
problems usually using diagonalization. Do you know if using the Intel
FFTW interface would work around these or if it is exactly the same
thing? Because, the little bit of scalability that I can gain from
openmp is exactly lost by the performance I loose with FFTW3 wrt DFTI...

cheers

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC - CNRS UMR 7590 & Sorbonne Université