[QE-developers] patch_old_intel_to_6.4.1 error

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Oct 18 11:56:06 CEST 2019

Dear Mahmoud

thanks for reporting the issue.

I just downloaded the release file from github and the patch,  applied
it and the program compiled.

It will take a little bit more of time to understand why it didn't work
for you. I will have a more careful look at it ASAP.

B.T.W the  patch is needed only if you are using intel compilers older
the 15.0.

If you managed to compile and use the  code without applying the patch
there is no need to use it.

thanks again and regards - Pietro