[QE-developers] Performance Optimization of QE

Tobias Kloeffel tobias.kloeffel at fau.de
Wed Nov 27 13:02:10 CET 2019

Dear Paolo,

yes I do know the differences and I am also aware of some differences in
the implementation of QE CP / CPMD

Either just to the CP code of QE or in general to QE.

However, QE is more 'alive' than CPMD so if you are interested we should
try to get to some sort of workplan, discuss what changes you would
accept and what not.

E-mail: tobias.kloeffel at fau.de