[QE-developers] input_drho in input.f90

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:15:30 CET 2019

I'll remove the unneeded reinitialization. Re-adding those input variable
could also be done, but there must be a good reason: each new input
variable requires, at least in principle, to
- add the variable to input_parameters.f90
- add the variable to a namelist if read from namelist, to cards if read
from cards
- set a default value
- check for bad values or for incompatibility with other options
- actually use it in the code in a correct way
- add a test for it
- add documentation
- add it to the xml schema
- add it to routines reading and writing the xml file

Paolo