[QE-developers] Regarding Quantum Esspresso COMMERCIALIZATION to generate business from INDIA for Quantum Esspresso

Anil Sharma info at impulsetechnology.in
Thu May 23 13:04:30 CEST 2019

Dear Quantum  Esspresso developer,

Greeting for the day,

Hope you are doing well. My self Mr. Anil Sharma from Impulse Technology
Delhi INDIA, We are Distributor of swiss based FLUXiM company in India, Our
company name & details are mentioned on FLUXIM Website, Please check below.

 <https://www.fluxim.com/partners-distributors>
https://www.fluxim.com/partners-distributors

I sold Virtual NanoLab Atomistix toolkit(Quantumwise) Software around FIVE
year, so I know there are many customer are using Quantum Esspresso software
in india, We know currently Quantum Esspresso is available FREE, we want to
know that when this software will be COMMERCIALIZED?, we are asking this
question we want to became sole distributor of this software in India, We
can buy from you or we can work for you to develop Indian market to generate
revenue for you.

I will wait for your postive reply.

Any more queries please feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Anil Kumar Sharma

Application Engineer

Impulse Technology Delhi