[QE-developers] Bug in non self-consistent calculation

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:53:36 CEST 2019

It seems to disappear if one sets "diago_david_ndim=2". This option sets
the maximum size of wavefunctions + correction vectors packet to 2 x number
of wavefunctions. I suspect that this should be the default instead of the
current one (4) but I haven't enough tests to make a definite statement

Paolo