[QE-developers] Notes for developers' meeting (was Re: Developers' meeting?)

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Sat Jan 5 21:28:59 CET 2019

Dear Paolo, Nicola, Stefano et co,

   Sorry if I have missed it, but will the Developers' Meeting get
broadcasted this time? That is can we follow (possibly participate) in the
discussion?

     Greetings from Paris, buon 2019!,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
     Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
     Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935