[QE-developers] Plumed for Quantum ESPRESSO v.6.5

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:15:36 CET 2019

Dear Bernd

I don't think the parts of QE where the patch is applied have changed much,
so the current patch may still work with little or no changes. It works
however only for the old version of PLUMED (v.1.3 I think). A patch for the
new version of PLUMED has never been done, to the best of my knowledge. The
logic of PLUMED has changed a lot from v.1 to v.2 so it is not that simple.
Of course we are ready to help anybody who is interested in doing that.

Please do not write to me but to users at lists.quantum-espresso.org (for
general questions on QE) or to developers at lists.quantum-espresso.org (for
more technical questions addressed to developers)

Paolo