[QE-developers] Subject: request a letter of invitation

Hanifi MEBARKI hani_phy77 at live.fr
Thu Apr 25 13:47:50 CEST 2019

Mebarki   Hanifi

Assistant Professor A

Department of Materials Sciences

Ammar Teledji University

Laghouat  Algeria

Email: hani_phy77 at live.fr<mailto:hani_phy77 at live.fr>

Subject: request a letter of invitation

Dear Sir,

I have the honor to kindly ask you to grant me a letter of invitation for a short-term internship to help, if possible, with courses on the modern theory of electronic structures, as well as practical tutorials on Quantum codes ESPRESSO.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I hold the position of Assistant Professor A at Amar Teledji University in Laghouat, Algeria in the Department of Materials Science, and I have a Master of physics of materials.

Currently I am enrolled in third year doctorate at djillali liabes university of sidi bel abbbes, Algeria, and I work on thermoelectric materials (computations of first principle based on the formalism of the theory of the functional density (DFT).

I inform you that internship will be assured and fully funded by our university Amar Telidji Laghouat, Algeria.

Looking forward to a favorable response from you, please accept, Sir, my best regards.