[QE-developers] Developers' meeting?

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:10:47 CET 2018

Dear Paolo, Nicolas Salles and myself would be willing to attend.
Unfortunately the 8th I will be in Dublin for a meeting. So, I would prefer
the 12th. In any case, if there are slots for summary talks, Nicolas could
present ART approach (reaction path search with hessian -> more expensive
than neb (less expensive than plumed) and without the need for final
configurations) and the interface with QE.

best regards

Layla