[QE-developers] [EXT] Incompatibility in QE+Environ in 6.2.2

Andreussi, Oliviero Oliviero.Andreussi at unt.edu
Wed May 23 20:21:08 CEST 2018

Dear Javad,

Thank you for your email, sorry for the late answer but I am at a Quantum ESPRESSO school this week and I did not have enough time to reply. I am afraid that the current release of Environ v 1.0 has some (minor) incompatibilities with QE-6.2.2. I am aware of these issues, in particular the ones that you see with the TDDFP patching, I will update the release with a new version compatible with QE-6.2.2 as soon as possible, but it is probably going to be in a couple of days. Thank you for reporting this issue to the forum, if you encounter any other problem with Environ + QE, please let me know.

Best,

Oliviero Andreussi
--
Assistant Professor